As per the latest ADP National Employment Report, there is an increase in private sector employment by 42,000 in July when compared to June on a seasonally adjusted basis.
Nonfarm Private Employment Highlights — July Report:
- Total employment: +42,000
- Small businesses(1-49 employees): +21,000
- Medium businesses: +21,000
- Goods-producing sector: -21,000
- Service-providing sector: 63,000
Because of the main contribution of small businesses, there is an increase in economic growth. The employment data which is specific to businesses with less than 50 employees can be found in ADP Small business Report every month.
- Total small business employment: +21,000
- Goods-producing sector: -8,000 small business jobs
- Service-providing sector: +29,000 small business jobs
There was an increase in employment by small sizes business firms which have less than 50 employees increased by 21,000 in July. The small businesses which have 500 or more employees remained stable. There was an increase of 21,000 in the employment by small firms with employees numbered between 50 and 500.