Wedding day is the most important and memorable day in your life. This day, you are the center of attraction of the ceremony as everyone’s eyes will fall on you so you wanted to look your best. From start of the ceremony activities to end of the ceremony activities, your make up will be disturbed. Wedding make-up plays an important role in complementing your features, wedding gown, and accessories. However, most brides confuse which types of products are used to do make-up on the wedding day.
Below are some of the tips for wedding day make-up:
- Make sure that you take the help of the professional make-up artist for the first time to know which style of make-up suits for you so that you can do your make-up on your wedding day.
- Skin is the major part for make-up. So make your skin in such a way that it should be toned. In one day it cannot be done. But be sure that your skin is out from the sun and drink plenty of water. This should be started before one month of the wedding.
- Avoid using sunscreens because these may reflect too much light for photography.
- Before starting any make-up first cleanse the face where you want to do the make-up.
- Then moisturize (if needed) your face and start make-up.
- Apply face primer and eye primer to neutralize any skin imperfections.
- Now apply the oil-free foundation on the face for natural looking.
- Then use the illuminating powder on whichever part of the face you wanted to highlight.
- Enhance the eyes with light shimmering powder. Then apply water proof eyeliner. Then use water proof mascara to make your eyes look larger and standout.
- Before applying lipstick, moisturize your lips and then apply waterproof lipsticks.
The above are some of the tips for doing make-up but you need to know some other tips for making your skin glow.
Wax before four days of the wedding. If you are wearing veil on your wedding day then don’t apply lip gloss because it will stick to your lips and you may feel uncomfortable. Always keep oil blotting sheets with you. Never use false eye lashes because it looks fake. Use soft colors for morning wedding and bold for evening weddings. Last but not the least, before your wedding day (3 months before) at least do a test run of your make-up to avoid any allergic conditions.