Are you interested know which is the best resale value car with high performance then,his article is for you In this article let us discuss about the Chevrolet corvette,2014 Best Resale Value Awards for High Performance Car Rated By Kelly Blue Book.
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is equipped with a two seating capacity and comes in coupe and convertible body styles. The new Chevrolet Corvette’s equipped with 6.2-liter V8 engine offers more naturally aspirated horsepower and even much bigger end of low-end torque than ever.
It delivers a super car performance without the usual super car price tag with its standard 455-horsepower engine.
Following are the ranks secured by the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette rated by Kelly Blue Book:
#3 out of 5 cars for best customer rated cars.
#2 out of 8 cars for best fuel economy.
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray beat the Chevrolet Camaro and the Dodge Challenger SRT8 and secured #1 place in the category of Resale value for the year 2014.
KBB Expert rating
The below mentioned are the KBB expert rating given to the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
- The Kelly Blue Book (KBB) rated 8.6 out of 10 for the driving dynamics.
- 7.0 out of 10 for its comfort and the convenience.
- 8.2 out of 10 for its design (Interior and Exterior).
- 9.8 out of 10 is given by customer’s.
- The resale value rating given by KBB experts is 9.0 out of 10.0.
- The over all rating points given by the KBB Experts is 8.2 out of 10.0.
The average price range of 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is $48,230 – $ 62,000 check out you local dealerships for exact price of the car.
- Resale value
The resale value of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray as shown below.
- at 36 months: 67.5%
- at 60 months: 53.5%
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray has net horsepower of 455@6000rpm and has a Torque of 460@4600rpm and a tuning diameter of 37.7.
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray comes with a manual transmission system and also an optional 6-speed automatic transmission system.
- When coming to the fuel efficiency, the estimated fuel economy in city is 17 mpg, Whereas coming to highways the estimated fuel economy is 29 mpg and with a tank capacity of approximately 78.5 gallons.
Pros of 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- It comes with a Powerful V8 engine
- It has an outstanding handling system
- I’s attractive and equipped with high tech interior features
- It has a waste cargo space
Cons of 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- It’s rough engine idle.
- Another disadvantage is it has limited rearward visibility system.
These features of new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray make it secure #1 place in resale value for the year 2014 rated by the Kelly Blue Book.