A Hatch back is a car with a rear door which opens upwards. Some cars have a foldable second row of seats to include more cargo space.
1) Three-door – This car has a compact body with two doors on the sides and a rear door. An example is Audi A3.
2) Five-door – four doors on the sides and a rear door. More preferred due to space.
3) Two-box or three-box design: This is another method of classification. According to the car design, the body can be divided into engine, passenger and cargo. The hatch back either has a two box design or a three-box design. In the two box design, both the luggage and the second row of seats are accommodated in the second box. But in a three box design, the third box is entirely meant for luggage (if there is a third row, it can be folded)
Difference between a Sedan and a Hatchback:
Even though the Sedan and the hatchback may look similar, they have a number of differences. Firstly, the sedan is longer than a Hatchback. The sedan has a separate section as the cargo area, while that extra length is simply absent from the hatchback. Te hatchback, however compensates for the loss in cargo area by allowing one to access the space available behind the second row of seats. However, the cargo space is bigger in size in a sedan than in a hatchback. But the advantage in a Hatch back is that the last row of seats can be folded or moved in order to increase the cargo space. That way, even things that are too big for a sedan’s cargo area would fit in.
- The main advantage is the flexibility of the cargo-space. This is something that a sedan doesn’t have. A fairly huge amount of volume can be made available through adjusting the last row of seats.
- A SUV and a minivan are better in their own two aspects than a hatchback – performance and space. But the advantage here is that it is compact and less costly than an SUV whereas having almost the same space inside and sturdier and better passenger comfort than a minivan.
Rear end collision could create severe damage.
In certain models, passenger space often have to be negotiated for luggage area.
Purchase: Suitable for luggage or more people, but not both.
When it comes to buying an auto insurance cover, you like a policy in which you are covered adequately in case of accidents. Many people don’t want to spend time on shopping for car insurance because it is something that many people don’t know and end up paying more. But by doing some research and comparison, you are able to save a lot. Online shopping is one of the easiest and simplest ways to buy an auto insurance.
In this article, we will discuss the things that should be kept in mind when buying insurance online.
Figure out the amount of coverage you need
The first step to buy an auto insurance is to decide the amount of coverage you need. If you are a new driver and need a comprehensive overview of car insurance, review a guide from insurance companies. Once you know what is required, you can easily decide what is needed. Remember to keep a balance between having adequate coverage and overpaying.
Shop for competitive quotes
Now it’s time to start shopping for insurance quotes. When you are buying insurance online, go to a site and get a quote for insurance rates. Type in your information and begin to build the list of companies for comparing quotes. However, a recommendation from your friends and relatives might help you in getting the best insurance quote.
Gather all the quotes and company’s information
Collect all the information at one place so that it is easy for you to make price and coverage comparison. Make a list that should contain:
- Monthly and annual rates for different types of coverage.
- Insurance company’s telephone number, so that you can get answers to the questions, if any.
- Insurance payment policy. What payment plans are available? When is the payment due?
Look for discounts
Make sure that you explore all the information relating to offers and discounts. Insurance companies offer discounts for many things like good driving record and certain occupations or professional affiliation. Some companies give a substantial amount of discount for young drivers.
Access the track record of the insurance company
Now that you have enough information on price and the coverage that will help you in making decision easily, look for the coverage that is least expensive. But cheap should not be the only basis for choosing a car insurance, you need to have a clear picture about the company’s the one you prefer track record. You need to find out how much the company is financially sound and how will the company respond in the event of a claim? Use consumer information source for accessing the information about the insurance companies. In addition, ask your family members, friends and relatives whether they are satisfied with this policy.
Review before signing
Before finalizing the policy, review it thoroughly. Read the main points of the policy in order to verify the coverage you have requested and priced. Remember to cancel your previous policy.
When you are planning the wedding dance, definitely you need to decorate the dance floor. It is the place where you will appear in front of all your guests. It is the area which can be decorated easily and inexpensively.
The decoration should match your theme or your wedding color scheme. When decorating the dance floor you should also decorate the above the floor, here the large disco balls and some equipped with the red lights or with some shiny silver mirrored tiles are some of the perfect for placing above the dance floor.
You can hang some fabric swags that match other linens across the ceiling or from the disco balls. You can use large garlands to decorate above the dance floor. You can also decorate with balloons, so blow some blow up some multiple colors of balloons which should match in wedding colors then hand them above the dancing floor.
You can also decorate with lights which are the great idea as it will add flair to your dance floor. Here are some of the lighting options for your dance floor decorations. Strobe lighting is the easy way to decorate your dance floor to create a party like mood on your reception.
Hang some small lighting stands above the floor it will provide the enough light to the floor without overpowering the floor. You can bring chandeliers and can hang them above the dance floor to impart a luxurious feel to the reception.
You can use parasols for your wedding lighting. These are available in a large range of colors and styles. You can use dance floor decals for decorating your dance floor, they can be personalized with your names, wedding date, last name, monogram etc. They will come in a wide variety of styles and colors to suit most brides. Another dance floor decoration is paper lanterns, they can also be found in different colors and shapes. So better if go with the lime orange or fuchsia or you can make soft and simple atmosphere with the use of ivory and yellows.
These tips help you decorate your wedding dance floor. Hope you will select one of them and enjoy the party.
Using a vehicle for a long period will automatically cause problems. These will happen even you are caring them very carefully. Vibration in the vehicle is one of such problem which is most bothersome and most common for a vehicle in its long run. The vibrations of the car can be either costly because of problems with suspension, or steering, or relatively cheap like a tire balance or rotation. Diagnosing the car troubles may hassle to you in the early stages, but it will help you to save from bigger repair bills. In this article, we will see some of the main reasons that causes vibrations to your car.
- Car-tires: For the car’s moving vibrations, tires are so frequently the source. There are so many ways that the tires can cause the vibration for your car. Most commonly, the cause with the tires are, when the tires roll unevenly and out of round requires replacement of tires, if there is an uneven tire wear needs tire rotation, if the tread is separated need to go for tire replacement, and the car is vibrating at some certain speeds it indicates the requirement of tire balance. Sometimes, the vibrations can also be because of wrapped wheels. Sloppy roads and the potholes can be hazardous to your vehicle’s wheels.
- Wheels: The car wheels may suffer from wobbliness or excessive play at the hub itself. The solution for this problem might replacing the bearings of the wheels. In most modern cars or trucks or any other vehicles, bearings replacement of the wheels means last that vehicle’s life. Another thing to look at the wheels is runout. Runout is the word to describe for the wheel deviation from the circular rotation while it is spinning. To determine this, wheel technicians use the precision instruments. Most of the times but not every time, the solution for this is a new wheel. If the ball joints or the tie rod wears out at certain driving speeds, it will cause the vibrations.
- Brakes: If the vibrations happen when you apply the brakes, there is a possibility for wrapped brake rotor(s). In the disc brake system, there is a silver disc shaped component called rotor. Because of heavy tear and wear, the rotor can bent out of its shape. Instead of uniformly flat, the disc at some places lowered and raised on its surface. The brake pads and the calipers which squeeze the rotors to stop the vehicle can not get proper grip and will cause for vibration.
- Axle: It is easy to bent an axle in a collision or other mishap. If it is bent, the axle will create jostle while riding. When you increase the speed of your vehicle, vibrating can cause.
If the engine is not getting sufficient spark, fuel or air that needs to run smoothly will cause the shudder or shake. If you are not able to find the problem where it is exactly, check with a professional mechanic.
There are so many distractions inside the car. For young drivers, a car is a social hub for decades. For many professionals, their SUV, truck, a car is their office on the wheels. This article is not for writing on these people. Distracted driving results in fatalities not only who are behind the wheel, but also the other passengers in the car, pedestrians, and fellow road occupants. A driving with a hand held device is four times more likely to get a crash which leads to serious injuries. In this article we will see the most dangerous habits while driving that can distract.
- Reading or surfing the Internet: Accessing Internet in the car through tablets and smartphones becomes easy to browse, car radio, etc. This is very comfortable to the driver. But it again becomes a big distraction. Drivers are doing multi-tasking at a time. They are doing both driving and using those devices.
- Texting: According to the distraction.gov website, if you text while driving you are 23 times more likely to crash. Prior to the year 2000, this is not even in the distraction list. But now with social media platforms and the technology improvement, it has become one of the major things for distraction. Texting reduces the situational awareness and the driver take his or her eyes off the road. To screen, typing and sending a brief text message it will take about five seconds of attention. As per NHTSA, distracted driving accidents with the hand held devices are the No.1 killer of teens.
- Eating and drinking: When compared with the other distracted driving habits, eating and drinking is not such a dangerous. There are somethings to go wrong like spill the coffee on your lap, deluxe burger or breakfast sausage could collapse, sending crumbs, patty pieces and sauce all over the work outfit, and one handed driving or greasy hands will result in less control over steering. In any of these cases unexpected event and impaired attention will cause to loss of control.
- Drowsiness: According to the AAA foundation of traffic safety, there are nearly 41 percent of drivers saying that they have fallen asleep while they are on wheels at some point. In the United States there are 100,000 crashes per year because of drowsy driving, which results 1,550 deaths and 40,000 injuries, as per NHTSA. It feel very difficult to control the drowsiness in the late nights even alcohol did not taken, all windows are opened and high volume stereo.
Other distraction while driving are include applying makeup, talking on the phone, operating navigation system, taking dropped items on the car floor, keeping an eye on kids or moving objects like animals, day dreaming or indulging in thinking, etc.
Rich media is also known as Interactive media. It refers to products or services on computer based systems which respond to the actions of the user by presenting the content like games, audio, video, animation, graphics, text, etc. The ads based on the rich media contain video or images for user interaction.
- How it works?: An advertiser by using the partner tools or processes creates the campaign and can directly book in their hosted system. A rich media ad is used if it satisfies the filtering, targeting criteria, and device constraints. It can return the best financial return on investment. As per the experience delivered to the user, rich media partner provides a report to the advertiser.
- What can you do with a rich media ad?: There are so many things you can do with rich media ads. Some of them are you can use high quality images, you can stream multiple videos in HD format or in standard format, You can record your own video with a webcam and it can share, you can tweet from the ad, post images videos and images in the social media websites, you can collect the information of the users and can save it in the database, you can make your ad to play in 3D multiplayer game by using different interactive servers and many more. It really depends on the creativeness of the ad developer and the concept of the ad.
- Flash vs Rich Media: There is difference between standard flash ads and rich media ads. With the standard ads you need to meet some requirements to create the ads. Those are the flash ad should be a single SWF file with some size limit probably below 40K, it contains no expansion or video, and the tracking should be single click through. To build a rich media you must satisfy one or more of the conditions. Those are a rich media ad should exceeds some size probably 40K, need multiple SWFs to function, some files be politely loaded, it contains video, expands, requires timer tracking or counter, and contains other special features such as gallery, send to a friend, polling etc.
Text ads facilitate to sell with words, and display ads facilitates with pictures. But the rich media ads are little different from them, these offer more ways to interact the audience with the ad. These ads can peel down, float, expand etc. The advertiser can access the audience behavior’s aggregated metrics including video completions, multiple exits, and number of expansions. For rich media, create specific assets such as optimized imagery and properly sized video to make your ad campaign more effective.
Are you able to get most out of each drop of fuel when driving your car? Driving and taking care of your vehicle has huge impact on fuel economy. Here are some tips that will help you maximize your vehicle’s fuel economy.
Tips for maximizing vehicle’s fuel economy
Following are some tips for maximizing Vehicle’s fuel economy:
1) Keeping your vehicle well tuned
For maximizing your vehicle’s life and for improving fuel efficiency, simple maintenance like changing oil regularly, changing filters etc is essential. You just need to follow the schedule in owners manual.
2) Keeping the tires properly inflated
By keeping the tires properly inflated, you are able to improve your gas mileage. The most of the vehicle’s energy is wasted when your car has improper inflated tires. Following are rules that help you in getting most of your tires:
- Check the tires when the weather or season changes, as tires expand and contract depending on the weather.
- Do not overinflate your tires, doing so is as bad as under inflating. Check in the car’s manual or sticker on the side door of the driver for appropriate tire pressure.
3) Avoiding traffic areas
Nothing is more destructive than traffic than car’s efficiency. It is good idea to stay away from the traffic areas. Moreover, traffic areas will make you to crawl at low speed. This will not only burn more fuel but also can cause overheating and breakdowns.
4) Changing/cleaning air filters
One of the easiest ways of ensuring the vehicle’s top efficiency is changing/cleaning filters. Filters should be replaced every 4-6 months depending on the area you stay. Areas that are dusty require more frequent changing. There are many filters made of cloth instead of paper that allows more airflow and also are reusable. Increased airflow means more fuel efficiency. These filters are little pricy but are worth in the long run.
5) Keeping track of your vehicle’s fuel economy
Dropping of your vehicle’s fuel economy is a sign of engine problem. It is a sensible idea of keeping a track about the fuel economy simply by observing the odometer reading, the number of gallons purchased each time you fill. For calculating the gas mileage, number of miles traveled between the fill ups should be divided by the number of gallons purchased. Thus, seeing how fuel efficiency is impacted by your driving habits.
Following these tips helps you improve your car’s fuel economy.
If you are about to buy a house with a view of resale or invest on it, you are essentially consider some things in the home. Those will greatly effect on your house resale value. The following will help you to get the good ROI (Return On Investment).
- Lot and Landscaping: Even most of the real estate value is normally concentrated in building, the lot is also important. Assuming property is in a typical neighborhood, lot should be rectangular, no oddly situated lots or odd shaped lots. Yard sizes are smaller in the modern homes than in the older homes, but still there should be a decently sized back and front yard. Do not buy house where entire back yard is taken up by swimming pool, for instance. You would usually pay premium for over landscaped, which may not be able to recover when you sell, better to do not purchase.
- Size of the house: Houses will vary in rooms and size in each residential neighborhood, but should not be too different. You should not purchase the largest model in neighborhood in case of resale value is important consideration. The homes nearest to yours are the most important when determining market value. If most of the nearby houses are smaller than yours, they can act as drag on appreciation. If you buy medium or small house compare to neighborhood, the larger homes can help to pull up your value.
- Bathrooms and Bedrooms: Three and four bedroom houses are most popular among home buyers. If you can stick in this range, you will get more potential home buyers when it comes time to resell your house. As long as you do not have to pay much extra for additional bedroom, five is also okay. There should be always at least two bathrooms in the house preferably two and half. One bathroom with a place to wash up for the day to day visitors, one for master bedroom, and at least one to be shared by other bedrooms.
- Laundry, Garages and Closets: Walk in closets are extremely desirable for master bedroom, and rest of the house just be sure there is sufficient closet space. Do not forget space for linens and towels. Garages add extra to the resale value and make sure to get at least two car garage. The laundry facilities should be located at the convenient on the main floor of the home, but not in the place that it will create an eyesore.
Homes with pleasant view of horizon often sell at above premium similar homes without the view. However, if view is important to you, buy that home mostly for your own pleasure but not as an resale. Though you may place considerable value on view, future home buyers may not be with like minded. When it comes time to resell the house to find a buyer may take longer time. Or you may end up decreasing your house price to more nearly match neighborhood sales prices.
Working at high energy level leads higher amount and better quality of output. Therefore, it is important to maintain your energy level at optimal level. Along with these positive results, it helps you execute your daily chores.
Energy is the capacity to do work. Many people put in longer working hours, which takes a toll on their physical, mental and emotional health. A key for being more productive is the ability to manage our energy we have. Effective energy management creates more energy.
According to the research by Mercer and the Center for Effective Organizations (CEO) at the California indicates that employee energy levels directly tie to growth, productivity and financial performance.
Why energy management is important for being productive?
- Time management and organization at workplace do play a role, but it is your ability to manage energy that makes a difference.
- It is important to maintain energy as it helps in improving your ability to focus on your mind. When energy levels are up, your productivity will be more and will work consistently, which results in better performance.
- With low levels of energy, you will feel exhausted, drained out thus making difficult and sometimes impossible for giving another ounce of attention to any important task.
- Physical, emotional, mental and social are different energy dimensions.
- Physical energy: The process starts with physical level as the human’s body is a fundamental source of energy. According to sports science research, the key to improve physical strength is the phenomenon known as supercompensation, which essentially is the creation of balanced work ratios. For instance, in weightlifting you put a lot of stress on muscles that may breakdown at one point. However, once they start recovering, they not only get healed but also grow stronger.
- Mental energy: It enables you to do high quality work.
- Emotional energy: You will not get emotionally disturbed and affected by what people think and say about you.
- Social energy: Social energy is needed for stimulation and interaction with people. It comes from socializing and spending time with people.
- Strive to increase your endurance and strength. Endurance can be defined as an ability for maintaining energy levels for longer and strength is your ability for sustaining a short burst of energy.
- Regularly, your body tell you to take a break, but you often overlook these signals and tend to fill ourselves with caffeine. Working endlessly without a break can make you feel tired, sleepy and exhausted.
Working hours in a day can’t be increased to produce more output. You need to manage energy efficiently to enhance your productivity. This is because like time, energy is finite, but unlike time energy is renewable.
Credit scores are the indicators to the lenders about a person’s money management ability. By demonstrating as have the capability to handle money more responsibly, one can improve the bad credit. Poor or bad credit scores can lead to impose high interest rates. If a person improved the credit scores, when he or she ready to qualify for a home loan, will help to get at the lower interest rates.
Improve credit scores: First, you need to improve your credit scores to get the eligibility for home loan. Making payments on time and full will improve your payment history. Use the credit cards marginally without open new lines of credit and overextending credit lines. Have a budget plan and stick to with that plan.
Say about your job stability: If you have been working for a same company for five or more years, and you are in the same industry for several years, highlight it to offset the bad credit history. If you have received any regular pay raises, annual merit pay increase or have a cost of living increase for every two years, regular bonuses, mention them in the home loan application as how your income has raised over several years. Additional money or proof of rising pay will help the lenders know that you will have sufficient money to offset the possible rise in the expenses, those are like utilities or taxes.
Increase down payment: The zero down payment days are pretty much gone. Under the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), you can get with a 3.5 percent down payment or 10 percent down payment. Generally, if the down payment is larger, the loan approval is quicker. For most people, the biggest obstacle to purchasing a home loan is amassing sufficient money for closing costs and down payment. If you are unable to come up with that funds on your own, there are a few local municipality and state government programs, as well as down payment assistance programs to help. Check with the possible home buyer assistance at your city.
Other assets: Show your financial assets that you have to the loan officers if you don’t have a large down payment or large cash reserve. For instance, if you have a whole life insurance, or a sizable 401(k) or any other retirement accounts, check out their value on the home loan application. With this strategy, lender can understand that you can pay from any of those source to make ends meet.
Show to your lenders that your bad credit is history, but now you are able to repay the loan. You can do it little more better by having some decent savings account and your retirement plan contribution.
The real estate escrow holder can be any third party acts as neutral (some states requires certain escrow holders should be licensed). There are basically two key reasons for selecting an established, S&L or title company, an attorney, or an escrow officer with a bank, independent escrow firm. The first one is, the real estate transactions need a tremendous amount of knowledge and technical experience to handle smoothly. Second one is that the escrow holder is generally responsible for properly distribute the purchase price and safeguarding. The escrow officers with established firms are normally experienced and trained in the real estate procedures, insurance, deeds, and title insurance.
- Escrow instructions: The escrow instructions are written documents. These are signed by the parties giving them, and direct the escrow officer in specific steps to be completed the process, so the escrow can be closed. It will typically include the following:
- The method of escrow holder to receive and hold purchase price to be paid by the purchaser.
- Conditions under the lapse of time or purchase contract provision breach will terminate escrow without closing.
- Authorization and instruction to escrow holder to disburse or pay out funds for recording fees, real estate commissions, title insurance policy, and other closing costs subjected through escrow.
- Instructions as to the closings of taxes and insurance.
- Instruction to escrow holder on payment of prior charges and liens against property and distribution of net sale proceeds.
- Escrow process – the seller role: The seller role in the escrow process is as follows:
- With the escrow holder, deposits the executed deed to buyer.
- Deposits the evidence of the pest inspection and any required of repair work.
- Deposits other required documents such as warranties or home warranty contracts, insurance policies, addresses of mortgage holders, tax receipts, etc.
- Escrow process – the buyer role: The buyer role in the escrow process is as follows:
- Deposits funds required, in addition to any borrowed funds, to pay purchase price with the escrow holder.
- Deposits funds sufficient for title insurance and home.
- Arranges for borrowed funds to be delivered to escrow holder.
- Deposits deed of trust or mortgages necessary to secure the loans.
- As per the purchase and sale agreements, approves title insurance commitments, inspection reports, etc.
- Fulfills other conditions specified in the escrow instructions.
- Escrow process – the lender role: The lender needs to deposit proceeds of the loan to purchaser and directs escrow holder on conditions under which the loan funds may be used.
- Escrow process – the holder role:
- Opens order for title insurance.
- Obtain approvals from buyer on pest, title insurance report, and other inspections.
- Receive funds from buyer or/and lender.
- Prorates rents, taxes, insurance etc.
- Disburse funds for lien clearance, real estate commissions, recordation fees, title insurance, etc.
- Prepare final statement for each party, which indicate amounts to be payed for services and further amounts necessary to close the escrow.
- Record deed and loan documents, deliver deed to buyer, loan documents to lender and funds to seller, closing escrow.
Once all terms and conditions of both parties are fulfilled, and all closing conditions are satisfied, escrow is closed. Safe and accurate transfer of money and property has been accomplished.