What is a PCB?
The acronym PCB stands for Printed Circuit Board. PCBs are a versatile and very critical part of an electronic circuit, they are the crucial part in an electronic equipment.
PCBs are basically no other than electronic circuits designed in a beautiful way on an insulating substrate. Apart from the aesthetic appearance, they also bring other benefits like more complex circuiting, easy component placement and better trouble shooting capabilities. The conducting links consist of etched or deposited conducting tracks unlike traditional wire connections.
PCBs have evolved over the years and there are many types of them used in the industry. Their suitability is a function of the application, size and the working environment it has to be used.
An early PCB
The first formal PCB came into effect was a PCB circuit for radio developed by Dr. Paul Eisler. Though the PCB didn’t achieve the deserved recognition in the earlier stages, it only gained importance during the World War II.
The earlier PCB manufacturing techniques were mainly based on neat circuiting for reliability and durability but the reduction in size came as an added advantage. The manufacturing process were mainly based on chemical acid etching method and turret boards.
Today’s approaches to PCB manufacturing are far superior than the earlier techniques with more merits like size reduction, working environment suitability and extensive enhancement in data transfer capabilities.
In simple applications, single and double sided PCB boards are used. Single sided PCBs are conductively etched on one surface and the other surface is used for soldering the legs of the components to be mounted on the circuit. In double sided PCB boards, the other side is also etched or left fully cladded to allow it to be used for signal source or ground common.
The more advanced multilayer PCB were used for massive size reduction and added features in a lesser space. The multilayer PCB consisted of multiple layers of designed circuit boards sandwiched together with the help of a non conducting laminating material in between.
With technological advancement, the PCB has not lagged behind. To keep in pace with the industry, software applications for circuit designing were invented. With this, the 2D and 2.5D trend in the PCB manufacturing started booming giving them an extra edge over their earlier counterparts. They have reduced dimensions, more features and better data transfer capabilities. With latest tools available, the track resolution as small as a few 1000th parts of an inch can be achieved.
Significance of PCBs
The significance of PCBs can not be overlooked. It has revolutionized the consumer and industrial electronics. As a result, we can now witness the miniaturization of gadgets and equipment within a short span of time. They come now loaded with extra features at the same time. The mass production of the PCB has reduced the cost of manufacturing and has helped the electronic industry to cater to the need of consumer in a more economical way. As a result, the technology has become cheaper and is easily accessible. It has led to over all development of the living status and the mankind in whole.
The future is likely to see more new applications and innovation. This is likely to happen: with the dimensions getting smaller, more features will get loaded and extremely fast data transfer capabilities. The development of the 3D technology and the quest for new materials are on to meet the needs and expectations of rapidly transforming electronic industry. With the developments expected to be concluded in due time, we can expect to witness healthy and important changes in the years come.
Ad servers are an important evolution in web technology. Ad servers have made the job of publishing, placing, targeting and timing of ads pretty easy these days. However, for a new business, an important question is whether they should go for third-party ad servers or they should have their own servers. This article seeks to offer a clarity in this regard.
What is third-party ad serving all about?
Third-party ad serving involves when you visit a website. A website might have its own content but the ads come from a different server or site.
Third-party ad servers are important for businesses with limited technical skills. This is more so in case of small business’ owners. Small business owners have a limited amount of capital as well as technology they put into practice at the businesses as well as their own skills. Unless the business owner is expertise, it is difficult to manage the various aspects of ad server.
In simple, if the owners of the business do not have the technical or financial competency to do the job themselves then a sensible proposition would be to go for third-party ad servers.
How do third-party servers work?
A third-party advertiser does the function of an ad server in general. However, by such an ad server advertisers can monitor how the ads performance. Banners ads, paid search list ads are some examples of third-party ad server technology. In case of third-party severs, the content is from your site and the ads come from the server. Here the browser gets instruction from the website to collect user information from diverse websites.
How third-party ad servers are useful?
These ad severs program your ads according to your business’ requests. They can help you to know how often the ad has been served, the number of clicks occurred, and most important of all – conversion generated from the ad.
How cookies help?
It works like this: the cookies put a cap on the frequency of the ad getting displayed. This is useful when a visitor is busy looking at the content, a high number of ads might come up which may make the visitor frustrated. The cookies in the site makes sure that such ads come up only once.
Thus, third party ad servers are very important for small business to promote themselves and establish valuable contacts.
Personal protection is an important factor for everyone. Whether you are at home or outside it is your responsibility to be secured and safe. Always the security guards or your family members may not be available to protect you. So, you need follow some tips that may be helpful in personal protection. There may be several risks that will be ready to attack you but you should get rid of them through personal protection. Here are few tips that will help you when you are at home and when you are outside.
Tips for personal protection at home:
- When you are alone at home ensure that all doors, curtains and windows locked properly. But don’t lock the window doors which are used for emergency purpose.
- Never depend on the chain locks as they are not meant for security.
- Spend some money on security system at home like purchasing security alarms, security cameras etc. so that if any attack happens these will be helpful. If your house is having security alarm the attacker will be scared to enter your home.
- If someone knocks your door don’t open until ensuring the person is know to you. If the person is stranger talk to him from the door itself. If they are continuously knocking your door then try to call your security guard.
- Use motion sensor lights, which makes you know when someone enters your home and helps you by saving electricity.
- Keep fire extinguishers ready on each floor of your house.
- Take the help of your neighbors when ever necessary.
- Dog will be helpful for you because it has the capability of detecting the criminals.
- Talk to your family members about the possible risks and take necessary precautions.
Tips for personal protection when you are out:
- If you are on travel then make sure that the bus, train or plan you are traveling is in a proper condition.
- Check for the emergency exits and alarms.
- Keep your accessories secured.
- Get some precautions from your family before you travel.
- Don’t wear heavy jewellery.
- Stay alert all the time and make a plan to move away from him and never go home because the person may remember you house and will try to follow you daily.
- Have some weapons like gun and knife, sprays etc.
- Ensure there are any cameras in dressing rooms in shopping malls.
- If attack happens try to take the help of other people who calls a police.
These are the few precautions to be taken to avoid the risks in home and when you are out.
Event marketing is a way of designing or developing a promotion for an organization, cause or product or service. It is a occasion, display, activity or exhibit. Business and types of events are promoted using this event marketing. This is also called as event creation.
It mainly focuses on face to face interactions, live events, corporate meetings, trade shows, etc.
Relation between event marketing and event management:
Event management needs event marketing in every step to promote the event. There are some events which are designed to convey brand benefits to the audience. Events are created using trade shows and exhibitions to achieve a cost effective communication with all the members of the trade. Some of the sponsored events were also conducted to extend the brand value through may instances and to make them communicate with the audience. Developing of promotional events are also necessary for the event management.
Promotion of business in market:
- To promote the companies services or products, businesses participate in the trade shows and professional shows and other events through a forum.
- Some of the events conducted by them helps in maintaining contact with the trade.
- These trade shows have a major impact on the business and helps them to know the buying process in one location.
- Through trade shows there is chance of enhancing existing customer relationship, can create awareness regarding new prospects, chance of establishing relationship between vendors and prospects which help them to sale their product on the spot.
- These trade shows influence the buying process in the industry and this must be pre-promoted.
- Sponsorship is the other area were you must concentrate which is a part of promoting sales. It is defined as the practice of promoting the company’s brand through events.
- This method is popular for the medium scale companies which has the corporate communication especially the companies operating based on the consumer markets.
- It is the variable method of communication and first and foremost commercial activity. This can be used to achieve a variety of objectives.
- Through promotional events you can promote your business in variety of ways. These events make your business spread effectively among the consumer audience.
The main objective of the trade shows, sponsorships and promotional events is to:
- Introduce new products in to market
- Make additional sales
- Enhance the relationships with existing customers
- Enhance corporate image of a business
- Brand awareness
- Leveraging corporate goodwill, etc
This is the way event marketing and event management are related. Through event marketing, event management gets a promotion in the market.
Digital marketing is a strategy used by many businesses to communicate with their prospective customers and make them aware and knowledgeable about their products/services. It is used as a powerful marketing tool in various ways to promote business and reach people across the globe.
Digital marketing is part of a strategy to attract target customers. Digital marketing is performed in different forms. These are effective in creating the desired outcome, ans are cost effective. Here are some of the effective types of digital marketing.
It is a graphical advertisement displayed on other websites or blogs to boost traffic. These graphical advertisements are banners, and can include text, images, audio, video or interactive content.
Display advertising increases product and brand awareness, and helps you reach your marketing goal. In this type of marketing, you also get to know the number of people that have clicked on your ad and what they did on your site.
In affiliate marketing, the website owner makes money for helping businesses by promoting their website, product or service, on their own website. It is a type of marketing by a third party that refers customers to the merchant’s website, either to help the merchant sell their products/services, or to send prospective customers to the merchant’s website. This type of marketing will give more exposure to the merchant’s products/services.
E-mail marketing is a process that distributes messages to customers via e-mail. It is an advertisement of a product, service, or a brand. It can either consist of a text message, a combination of words and images, or a video.
To start the process, first the customer should sign up for an e-mail publication to get reminded through e-mail about new products, launches, and other deals being offered by your business.
Search engine marketing (SEM)
SEM has two methods of gaining traffic to a website, one is SEO (search engine optimization) which is through organic and free traffic, and the other is PPC (Pay Per Click), which is a paid advertisement, you can see the sponsored ads at the top of the search results page. The aim of SEM is to provide better search results and send a more targeted traffic to your website.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Promoting a website through SMM involves using social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and so on. In SMM, businesses can connect with their customers to spread awareness about their company, its products/services. Today, it is one of the most popular marketing strategies. Businesses are increasingly using social media networks to interact with customers, investors, employees, vendors and prospects.
In addition, there are many other types such as mobile marketing, inbound marketing, content marketing, keyword marketing, video marketing, article marketing, etc., which can be used to attract users to your website and your business.
In today’s tough competitive business world, it is important for your business to stay live online. Users are increasingly purchasing/researching/evaluating products/services by visiting relevant website. By this, purchasing products or services has become easier. Consumers are increasingly finding it convenient to purchase online.
Under these circumstances, it is important for businesses to make sure that their websites are up. In other word, business owners have to make their website available for users at any time. This post emphasizes the importance of monitoring your business website.
To keep business functioning and profitable
Monitoring your website prevents from unwanted hackers thereby improving site performance.
Hackers harm your website by damaging the uptime. How do they do it? Well, they might do it by incorporating in your website malicious code, as a result your site is down. A website monitor can help you by letting your site administrators know when your site is down and act fast, so that there is minimal loss of business.
When visitors find your website loading fast, withing one or two seconds, it is likely that they get curious and go into the site further. It helps you in keeping them engaged in your site.
In other words, if your website is taking less time to load, then the visitors will stay on your website rather than going to your competitors site.
Preventing loss in sales
If your business website is monitored properly, and if any issue arises it will be reported to you immediately. You can look into the matter and get it solved. This will prevent loss in sales.
If your site is down many a times, your customers might find it difficult to purchase your product/service. You will not only lose potential customers, but it could do damage to the companies brand.
Obtain best search results ranking
Search engines look for your site’s uptime. That is, they check if your site was down at any moment and how often it goes down. Website’s uptime is an important criterion while ranking it.
Search engines such as Google take the loading speed of your site as one of the criteria for ranking sites. This is because, if your site is not loading fast, Google perceives it as one of the factors that badly affects user experience.
Detecting hackers fast
Detecting hackers fast is important because they cause loss of valuable customers by making the site down. They bring trouble to the site by technically making some changes in the operation of the website.
Having a website monitor is likely to keep you abreast of your website’s performance. They will let you know the site’s down time via email, SMS text messages and/or voice messages. This helps your site’s administrator to take remedial measures immediately.
Budgeting is a part of event planning process. Budget planning helps us to avoid unnecessary costs and provides a frame work for company’s event. Before making a commitment to plan an event it is important to examine the financial elements involved in the event and then plan a budget for your company’s event.
There are following steps to plan a budget for your company’s event.
- Make a list of expenses
- Categorize your list
- Estimate the cost of organizing the event
Make a list of expenses
For planning budget, first you should make a list of all the items included in the company’s event. This list should contain all the things that costs for the event like advertisements, venue, number of guests, etc.
Categorize the list
After preparing a list of expenses, then categorize the cost according to each activity. It includes:
- Venue cost: Venue is the important aspect in planning a budget for your company event.
- Catering expenses: It includes the cost of food, beverages and catering staff.
- Decor expenses: Most of the events are decorated with floral and other materials. These expenses should be included.
- Promoting charges: Promoting charges includes advertising tools like banners, balloons costs, etc. Printing on banners and pamphlets should also be included in this category.
- Transport charges: It includes cost of transporting equipment and hire of buses and cars.
- Event documentary charges: It includes photographs and video recordings cost.
- Awards/Gifts: Number of gifts and trophies required for guests and competitors and their costs included in this category.
- Other expenses: It includes first-aid kit, ambulance and other expenses.
Estimating the cost of event
After categorize the list of items included in the event, estimate the cost and check is there are any unnecessary expenses included in the list. If there is any unnecessary expenses avoid them and estimate the cost of each category and plan your budget for your company’s event.
Planning a budget before organizing an event helps you to avoid unnecessary expenses and makes you to reach your events goal within your budget.
Over the last few decades, medical electronics strengthened health care infrastructure in different ways from medical test digitizing to therapeutic procedures with the help of tele-medicine and health IT. This fast growing domain needs experts from technology providing industries, key decision makers, stake holders, etc.
Medical electronics experienced double digit growth in recent years and this growth trajectory is expected to continue due to rise in chronic diseases, increased urbanization and population.
The U.S. National Academy of Engineering held a meeting in 2009 and took inputs from people all over the world to determine technological challenges of the 21st century to encourage engineers to bring with solutions.
The major challenges are: 1) to reduce labor in diagnosis 2) to advance health informatics and 3) to engineer better medicines. The future developments can be expected in fields where the use of robotic technology, telemedicine, body area networks, drug delivery mechanisms and electronic pills is large.
1. Reducing labor in diagnosis
The first challenge is reducing labor in diagnosis. With the advancement in the medical electronic devices, medical care expenses are increasing day by day. If this continuous to be the same in the next coming years it can’t sustain. This is exactly true in case of United states where health care costs are extreme. If the goal is to reduce the costs of health care one should look at the points where the costs are high. Costs are similar to medical and other services, which include raw materials, labor and capital. Advancements in the information technology and automation & robotics dictates the changes that are expected in health care.
To take the advantage of cost savings offered and time zone differences, many medical institutions outsource tasks reading of radio graphs and study of pathology slides. Use of robotic technology can reduce the cost and brings a positive impact on use of labor. Robots can be employed in child care and surgery can be performed by robots that are directed by doctor. This all leads to reduction in the cost in medical electronics industry.
2. Advancement in health informatics
Advancement in health informatics helps establish digital or electronic health records. This helps provide information with respect to the patients whenever necessary. The major challenge here is to give timely information to professionals at any part of the world. The present health information system that currently exists has some problem in interacting with one another in computer language. If a system is used to interact with spoken language rather than computer language then this challenges can be over come.
3. Engineering better medicines
To engineer better medicines is important as we have entered the period of personalized medicine. It is necessary to understand the patient’s condition and then give the medication. In the coming days, drugs and other treatments will be engineered depending of the individual needs while reducing the side effects otherwise drugs will be given to the clients based on their own specifications. Some other systems of future medical electronics are Body area networks, drug delivery mechanisms and electronic pills.
Body Area Networks (BANs)
These are compact wireless sensors connected to the body. To minimize the maintenance BANs have a long battery life. BANs monitor signs of pulse, blood pressure and blood glucose levels. The sensors on the body send the information to gateways such as PCs or mobile phones and finally to remote physicians. Three main areas where BANs are used are brain monitoring, cardiac monitoring and emotion monitoring.
Drug delivery mechanisms
Advancement in therapeutic methods will happen in the years to come. When compared to the bolus approach, today new methods of drug delivery that are natural are being developed. Improved methods of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine may help eliminate the need for certain drugs or hormonal replacement therapy.
It does the functions like stimulate damaged tissue, targeted drug delivery for certain types of cancer, measure bio markers or monitor gastric problems. However, for charging those pills a non-toxic power source is necessary. The pill battery is created by taking in the form of pill, which can produce current same as the normal or regular battery. The battery of the pill is made of biodegradable material found in the human body. As the work is in progress, it is expected that this will meet within a short term.
These are major challenge the future advancements in the medical electronics has to meet in the coming days.
Electronic industry has been evolving constantly over the years and the recent revolutionary changes has transformed the automobile domain. The recent automobiles have become very safe compared to their traditional counterparts. The automobiles in the market today comes loaded with extensive safety features. These systems can be in particular, of great help to senior citizens who develop many shortcomings in their driving skills due to their aging.
Manufacturers have been working constantly in the direction for making driving more secure and safe. In the process, they have come up with many technologies that ensures the same.
- Adaptive high beam : Adaptive high beam technology is used for controlling the intensity of high beams in cases when there is enough light on the road or while taking a turn. This saves the other driver round the curve from getting blind suddenly due to high beam of the vehicle leading to a mishap.
- Night vision and pedestrian technology : Recently, many automobile manufacturers have come up with vehicles equipped with enhanced night vision and pedestrian detection technology. This can be of great help to aged people facing vision impairment problem. They can see better in the dark and the technology also detects pedestrians crossing the roads. Initially the system only alerts the driver but in extreme cases, it can apply brakes automatically. Additionally, nowadays vehicles come equipped with V2I technology that replicates the traffic signs or signals on dashboards or windscreens so that they can identify them clearly.
- Adaptive cruise control and lane keeping : This feature is of particular help to aged people who has lost their muscle strength over time. Adaptive cruise control automatically modulates the speed of the vehicle in a way that it keeps up with the vehicle in front it and avoids collision. Auto lane keeping feature alerts the driver in case of lane changing and in cases when lane is not visible, it can also project the lane and take corrective actions in some models.
- Anti collision systems : Anti collision systems in car came as boon for person of any age group but it is of significant help to old age who do not posses enough muscle reflex capabilities to take actions in fraction of seconds. Anti collision systems alarms the driver of any obstacles in the direction of motion and in extreme cases apply brakes automatically to avert an accident.
- GPS and auto emergency calling feature : The vehicles that are driven by old age people should be equipped with GPS and emergency calling feature that can pinpoint the location of the car in case of an accident and dial emergency number immediately.
The advent of new safety systems in cars is an outcome of the technological advancement in the field of electronics. The vehicles have become more safe than they were earlier. These safety features are of considerable help to senior citizens who lack physical strength and have deteriorated driving skills. Hence these features can save the lives of old age drivers and others on road and also save a lot of property.
Are you planning to promote your company? Looking for news paper advertisement for the purpose? If so, reading this article will help you out. It furnishes a few points that will help you in designing an aesthetically good newspaper advertisement.
Design paper ads with decent materials
In order to start designing a paper advertisement, you must have a proper plan with a rough outline or sketch of the advertisement that includes colors, font, template, etc. However, make sure newspaper advertising is designed in such a way it attracts people when they see it. For this, you should use some decent materials that help you make the advertisement clear and attractive.
The format of the paper advertisement should be in such a way that it looks good and rouses your customers’ interest. Make sure content of the advertisement is simple. Format including the font style, size of the ad, colors, etc. should be appropriate as well.
- The font style that you are using should vary in headline and message so that people identify it easily. Don’t use too many fonts which, may make it clumsy.
- The background color of the advertisement and the color of the font should vary in-order to make it visible to people and the colors that you use for the advertisement should be decent but should make a variation form the general ones.
- Size of the ad should be appropriate – nether too big nor too small. It should be make sense based on the information you are giving for placing in the ad.
The headline or the title of the advertisement should grab the attention of the customers. In other words, it should be good enough to attract potential customers and that should make them to know what the advertisement is about.
The information that you want to convey to the audience or the people must be clear and concise so that people understands it clearly without any confusion. The best way to show the information is in a diagrammatic representation through which people understands easily and quickly. The advertisement should also include the logo or the brand of your company. At the end of the content use some inspiring quotations, which may help attract people.
Finally, make sure to check where the ad will be placed in the newspaper. It is very important because there are some places that people see mostly and people don’t. Ask for a proper place of displaying your ad in the news paper. It should be unique from the other ads that are placed in the paper.
Newspaper advertisement is an important means to promote businesses. It is an effective way to promote your business to reach a set of people who are less likely to use the Internet for news. Therefore, you need to plan your newspaper advertisement accordingly.
Cast gold filling is method in dentistry, for restoration of appearance and make the teeth functional.
Cast gold fillings are the dental filling was the practice in vogue for many years and played an important role in the dental fillings. These fillings are used earlier a lot because these were only fillings available for the people those days and many people felt proud to have such type of gold fillings in their mouth but with the invention of latest technologies in dentistry new type of fillings came into into practice.
These fillings are used for inlays, outlays and crowns and are made of gold alloys that is gold mixed with other metals. This filling has many benefits but with a few disadvantages it stood back today and not preferred by most people. Here are the benefits and drawbacks of cast gold fillings.
Do cast fillings benefit patients?
- These fillings don’t get fractured, or break. This fillings has been used by many people due its strangeness 40 – 50 years ago.
- More durable than any other fillings today – usually lasts 10-15 years and more if maintained properly.
- These filling has the capacity to expand according to the teeth structure when they are exposed to cold and hot.
- Cast gold fillings have smooth surface where there is no chance of accumulating plaque.
- Gold fillings don’t change its shape or they doesn’t flow.
- The major benefit of this filling is they don’t corrode over time nor do change color, which is the major drawback of many other fillings.
- Gold doesn’t release any kind of toxins and they doesn’t contain mercury.
Apart from these advantages, cast gold fillings have some disadvantages that most of the people have when compared to the other fillings today. Some of the drawbacks are:
- The major drawback is they do not match the color of the teeth of the person who is going to use them. However, this filling can be used in the place where the fillings are not visible.
- This filling is more expensive compared to the natural tooth colored fillings today.
- For preparing gold fillings, the dentist requires some skills and techniques.
- This is not preferred by most of the people.
- It may create some shock when this gold fillings are placed beside the silver fillings.
- They don’t give your teeth a natural look and people will know that you have dental problems and so you are having the fillings.
- This may create sensitivity problems when people eat cold or hot foods.
Dental cast gold filling last for life, besides requiring little maintenance. Therefore, it is a good substitute for other filling materials used in dentistry.
A land dispute is nothing but a territorial dispute which is occurred due to the disagreement between the buyers and the sellers of the land. This land disputes may arise both the parties fight for the possession or control over the land. This land disputes will arise because of not choosing a proper lawyer while selling and purchasing the land or informal agreement with both the parties, boundary disputes, customary rights, etc. So, now a professional property attorney attorney will help you to resolve those issues. Land disputes are common if not done a proper research while purchasing or when other persons cheats you and occupies the land illegally.
How lawyer help you to resolve the land disputes?
They will make legal proceedings regarding the dispute and make sure that you doesn’t loose your land in any case if you purchased it in a proper way. The attorney will go through the formal proceedings in resolving the dispute. The current law dispute system is resolved in four different ways they are local courts, chiefs, high court and customary land appeal courts.
The land disputes can be resolved with the land dispute lawyer. The responsibilities of the land dispute resolution lawyer in solving the case are:
- Presents the case to judges as well as the juries and let them know the issue with the case.
- Investigates the issue the client is facing with the land dispute.
- Fights for rights of their client who has the problem with the opponent.
- Formulates the legal briefs.
- Fills the legal appeals in state and federal court of appeals.
- Drafts the documents and also shows the old documents of the land which is belonging to the client and presents it to the court during the hearing.
- Shows the witness of the land to the court when the agreement has been made with both parties.
- They protect interests of the client to minimize the risk of financial loss.
- They check the violation of rules, if any.
- Assists the case from starting till the end and makes his/her client win the case by solving all the legal issues.
This is how a property or real estate attorneys will help you in resolving the issues of your case. Choosing the right lawyer for your dispute will help you to win the case and also gets compensation for what you have lost.
This is a treatment given to the patients having problem of gum recession. Gum recession is a symptom of gum disease. The technique was invented by Jhon Chao, D.D.S. Pinhole is the best alternative to gum grafting.
People who need pinhole treatment:
- The persons with the following problems must be given pinhole treatment:
- People with gum diseases like gum recession
- People who follow wrong brushing methods
- Due to the side effects of medications through which periodontal diseases may increase
- When there is problem with traditional methods of gum surgery and orthodontic treatments
- Instead of gum grafting you can use this as good alternative
- People who need healthy and attractive smile on their face
Benefits of pinhole technique:
- Best alternative to other gum surgeries
- Their is no bleeding or swelling after the surgery
- You can get recovered quickly
- Many teeth can be treated at once
- Corrects the gum recession
- Their won’t be a problem of uncomfortable sutures
- Long lasting and natural looking
Jhon Chao’s pinhole treatment:
The treatment is painless as only needle is used in the entire treatment. Using this a hole is made on the gum tissue and special instrument is used to loose the gum tissue by expanding it over the gum line. This helps the exposed root structure get covered. For the entire treatment there is no need of sutures, grafts and incisions. Simply adjusting the existing tissue of the patient is enough.
This is entirely different from the traditional method of gum grafting which uses the donor tissue to re-build the gum line. The soft tissue taken from the same person is used in this treatment. Patients feel better after this treatment. This is the way patients get benefited with pinhole technique.
Dental care after treatment:
If patients take proper care after the treatment, it lasts for long time without any side effects. As all dental treatments this may also have some minor complications which can be avoided with proper dental care and dental check up. This treatment is considered as a permanent solution for gum recession or gum diseases.
To avoid damage in the surgical area avoid brushing in that area for few days and don’t brush tooth hard because this may cause pain in the surgical area. Better follow the suggestion given by your dentist for best results after the treatment.