Ad servers are an important evolution in web technology. Ad servers have made the job of publishing, placing, targeting and timing of ads pretty easy these days. However, for a new business, an important question is whether they should go for third-party ad servers or they should have their own servers. This article seeks to offer a clarity in this regard.
What is third-party ad serving all about?
Third-party ad serving involves when you visit a website. A website might have its own content but the ads come from a different server or site.
Third-party ad servers are important for businesses with limited technical skills. This is more so in case of small business’ owners. Small business owners have a limited amount of capital as well as technology they put into practice at the businesses as well as their own skills. Unless the business owner is expertise, it is difficult to manage the various aspects of ad server.
In simple, if the owners of the business do not have the technical or financial competency to do the job themselves then a sensible proposition would be to go for third-party ad servers.
How do third-party servers work?
A third-party advertiser does the function of an ad server in general. However, by such an ad server advertisers can monitor how the ads performance. Banners ads, paid search list ads are some examples of third-party ad server technology. In case of third-party severs, the content is from your site and the ads come from the server. Here the browser gets instruction from the website to collect user information from diverse websites.
How third-party ad servers are useful?
These ad severs program your ads according to your business’ requests. They can help you to know how often the ad has been served, the number of clicks occurred, and most important of all – conversion generated from the ad.
How cookies help?
It works like this: the cookies put a cap on the frequency of the ad getting displayed. This is useful when a visitor is busy looking at the content, a high number of ads might come up which may make the visitor frustrated. The cookies in the site makes sure that such ads come up only once.
Thus, third party ad servers are very important for small business to promote themselves and establish valuable contacts.
Personal protection is an important factor for everyone. Whether you are at home or outside it is your responsibility to be secured and safe. Always the security guards or your family members may not be available to protect you. So, you need follow some tips that may be helpful in personal protection. There may be several risks that will be ready to attack you but you should get rid of them through personal protection. Here are few tips that will help you when you are at home and when you are outside.
Tips for personal protection at home:
- When you are alone at home ensure that all doors, curtains and windows locked properly. But don’t lock the window doors which are used for emergency purpose.
- Never depend on the chain locks as they are not meant for security.
- Spend some money on security system at home like purchasing security alarms, security cameras etc. so that if any attack happens these will be helpful. If your house is having security alarm the attacker will be scared to enter your home.
- If someone knocks your door don’t open until ensuring the person is know to you. If the person is stranger talk to him from the door itself. If they are continuously knocking your door then try to call your security guard.
- Use motion sensor lights, which makes you know when someone enters your home and helps you by saving electricity.
- Keep fire extinguishers ready on each floor of your house.
- Take the help of your neighbors when ever necessary.
- Dog will be helpful for you because it has the capability of detecting the criminals.
- Talk to your family members about the possible risks and take necessary precautions.
Tips for personal protection when you are out:
- If you are on travel then make sure that the bus, train or plan you are traveling is in a proper condition.
- Check for the emergency exits and alarms.
- Keep your accessories secured.
- Get some precautions from your family before you travel.
- Don’t wear heavy jewellery.
- Stay alert all the time and make a plan to move away from him and never go home because the person may remember you house and will try to follow you daily.
- Have some weapons like gun and knife, sprays etc.
- Ensure there are any cameras in dressing rooms in shopping malls.
- If attack happens try to take the help of other people who calls a police.
These are the few precautions to be taken to avoid the risks in home and when you are out.
In today’s tough competitive business world, it is important for your business to stay live online. Users are increasingly purchasing/researching/evaluating products/services by visiting relevant website. By this, purchasing products or services has become easier. Consumers are increasingly finding it convenient to purchase online.
Under these circumstances, it is important for businesses to make sure that their websites are up. In other word, business owners have to make their website available for users at any time. This post emphasizes the importance of monitoring your business website.
To keep business functioning and profitable
Monitoring your website prevents from unwanted hackers thereby improving site performance.
Hackers harm your website by damaging the uptime. How do they do it? Well, they might do it by incorporating in your website malicious code, as a result your site is down. A website monitor can help you by letting your site administrators know when your site is down and act fast, so that there is minimal loss of business.
When visitors find your website loading fast, withing one or two seconds, it is likely that they get curious and go into the site further. It helps you in keeping them engaged in your site.
In other words, if your website is taking less time to load, then the visitors will stay on your website rather than going to your competitors site.
Preventing loss in sales
If your business website is monitored properly, and if any issue arises it will be reported to you immediately. You can look into the matter and get it solved. This will prevent loss in sales.
If your site is down many a times, your customers might find it difficult to purchase your product/service. You will not only lose potential customers, but it could do damage to the companies brand.
Obtain best search results ranking
Search engines look for your site’s uptime. That is, they check if your site was down at any moment and how often it goes down. Website’s uptime is an important criterion while ranking it.
Search engines such as Google take the loading speed of your site as one of the criteria for ranking sites. This is because, if your site is not loading fast, Google perceives it as one of the factors that badly affects user experience.
Detecting hackers fast
Detecting hackers fast is important because they cause loss of valuable customers by making the site down. They bring trouble to the site by technically making some changes in the operation of the website.
Having a website monitor is likely to keep you abreast of your website’s performance. They will let you know the site’s down time via email, SMS text messages and/or voice messages. This helps your site’s administrator to take remedial measures immediately.
Digital marketing is a strategy used by many businesses to communicate with their prospective customers and make them aware and knowledgeable about their products/services. It is used as a powerful marketing tool in various ways to promote business and reach people across the globe.
Digital marketing is part of a strategy to attract target customers. Digital marketing is performed in different forms. These are effective in creating the desired outcome, ans are cost effective. Here are some of the effective types of digital marketing.
It is a graphical advertisement displayed on other websites or blogs to boost traffic. These graphical advertisements are banners, and can include text, images, audio, video or interactive content.
Display advertising increases product and brand awareness, and helps you reach your marketing goal. In this type of marketing, you also get to know the number of people that have clicked on your ad and what they did on your site.
In affiliate marketing, the website owner makes money for helping businesses by promoting their website, product or service, on their own website. It is a type of marketing by a third party that refers customers to the merchant’s website, either to help the merchant sell their products/services, or to send prospective customers to the merchant’s website. This type of marketing will give more exposure to the merchant’s products/services.
E-mail marketing is a process that distributes messages to customers via e-mail. It is an advertisement of a product, service, or a brand. It can either consist of a text message, a combination of words and images, or a video.
To start the process, first the customer should sign up for an e-mail publication to get reminded through e-mail about new products, launches, and other deals being offered by your business.
Search engine marketing (SEM)
SEM has two methods of gaining traffic to a website, one is SEO (search engine optimization) which is through organic and free traffic, and the other is PPC (Pay Per Click), which is a paid advertisement, you can see the sponsored ads at the top of the search results page. The aim of SEM is to provide better search results and send a more targeted traffic to your website.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Promoting a website through SMM involves using social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and so on. In SMM, businesses can connect with their customers to spread awareness about their company, its products/services. Today, it is one of the most popular marketing strategies. Businesses are increasingly using social media networks to interact with customers, investors, employees, vendors and prospects.
In addition, there are many other types such as mobile marketing, inbound marketing, content marketing, keyword marketing, video marketing, article marketing, etc., which can be used to attract users to your website and your business.
This is a treatment given to the patients having problem of gum recession. Gum recession is a symptom of gum disease. The technique was invented by Jhon Chao, D.D.S. Pinhole is the best alternative to gum grafting.
People who need pinhole treatment:
- The persons with the following problems must be given pinhole treatment:
- People with gum diseases like gum recession
- People who follow wrong brushing methods
- Due to the side effects of medications through which periodontal diseases may increase
- When there is problem with traditional methods of gum surgery and orthodontic treatments
- Instead of gum grafting you can use this as good alternative
- People who need healthy and attractive smile on their face
Benefits of pinhole technique:
- Best alternative to other gum surgeries
- Their is no bleeding or swelling after the surgery
- You can get recovered quickly
- Many teeth can be treated at once
- Corrects the gum recession
- Their won’t be a problem of uncomfortable sutures
- Long lasting and natural looking
Jhon Chao’s pinhole treatment:
The treatment is painless as only needle is used in the entire treatment. Using this a hole is made on the gum tissue and special instrument is used to loose the gum tissue by expanding it over the gum line. This helps the exposed root structure get covered. For the entire treatment there is no need of sutures, grafts and incisions. Simply adjusting the existing tissue of the patient is enough.
This is entirely different from the traditional method of gum grafting which uses the donor tissue to re-build the gum line. The soft tissue taken from the same person is used in this treatment. Patients feel better after this treatment. This is the way patients get benefited with pinhole technique.
Dental care after treatment:
If patients take proper care after the treatment, it lasts for long time without any side effects. As all dental treatments this may also have some minor complications which can be avoided with proper dental care and dental check up. This treatment is considered as a permanent solution for gum recession or gum diseases.
To avoid damage in the surgical area avoid brushing in that area for few days and don’t brush tooth hard because this may cause pain in the surgical area. Better follow the suggestion given by your dentist for best results after the treatment.
Event marketing is a way of designing or developing a promotion for an organization, cause or product or service. It is a occasion, display, activity or exhibit. Business and types of events are promoted using this event marketing. This is also called as event creation.
It mainly focuses on face to face interactions, live events, corporate meetings, trade shows, etc.
Relation between event marketing and event management:
Event management needs event marketing in every step to promote the event. There are some events which are designed to convey brand benefits to the audience. Events are created using trade shows and exhibitions to achieve a cost effective communication with all the members of the trade. Some of the sponsored events were also conducted to extend the brand value through may instances and to make them communicate with the audience. Developing of promotional events are also necessary for the event management.
Promotion of business in market:
- To promote the companies services or products, businesses participate in the trade shows and professional shows and other events through a forum.
- Some of the events conducted by them helps in maintaining contact with the trade.
- These trade shows have a major impact on the business and helps them to know the buying process in one location.
- Through trade shows there is chance of enhancing existing customer relationship, can create awareness regarding new prospects, chance of establishing relationship between vendors and prospects which help them to sale their product on the spot.
- These trade shows influence the buying process in the industry and this must be pre-promoted.
- Sponsorship is the other area were you must concentrate which is a part of promoting sales. It is defined as the practice of promoting the company’s brand through events.
- This method is popular for the medium scale companies which has the corporate communication especially the companies operating based on the consumer markets.
- It is the variable method of communication and first and foremost commercial activity. This can be used to achieve a variety of objectives.
- Through promotional events you can promote your business in variety of ways. These events make your business spread effectively among the consumer audience.
The main objective of the trade shows, sponsorships and promotional events is to:
- Introduce new products in to market
- Make additional sales
- Enhance the relationships with existing customers
- Enhance corporate image of a business
- Brand awareness
- Leveraging corporate goodwill, etc
This is the way event marketing and event management are related. Through event marketing, event management gets a promotion in the market.
Connection between the teeth and the heart and how teeth effects heart?
If your teeth are healthy, you will have good health and a healthy heart. If you pay attention towards your dental hygiene automatically you will have a good smile on your face which is related to the heart.
Researches say that several gum diseases may lead to heart disease. If this is the case most of the people facing the oral health problem must also have the heart problems as they don’t care for their teeth and health.
Experts also agree with this because, the heart and teeth have the common problem called as inflammation which is related to the gum diseases. And some researchers say that 90% of all the diseases, including heart diseases have the symptoms and dentists also go for the oral cheek up if the person is having the heart problems.
Symptoms shown by teeth about the heart
- If your teeth are having gum disease, then ultimately it leads to heart problem like heart attacks.
- There is a major chance of getting infected with the gum diseases.
- Smoking may lead to teeth and heart issues.
- People with poor nutrition also have the heart and teeth effects.
- Patients with diabetes.
- In men the connection is more common.
How to prevent the heart diseases caused by teeth problems?
- Maintain a healthy mouth by brushing and cleaning the mouth with fluoride contained water
- Plaque can be reduced to 20% if you rinse your mouth regularly
- Smoking and chewing tobacco should be avoided.
- Taking healthy diet and nutrients helps your teeth stay stronger
- If the person is having the heart problem, then the dentist will advise them to see a cardiologist.
- Follow the instruction given by your dentist and have a proper medical and dental care
- Tooth loss is the symptom of the heart disease, therefore it is important to take care of your teeth.
These precautions may avoid the gum diseases which leads to the protection of the heart. This is how you can have your heart healthy by having the oral care.
Studies show that taking the proper dental care will keep your heart healthy and you lead a long life. If followed the above precautions it is good for you as well as your health. So, better to know the connection between the teeth and heart before you go for a dentist or a cardiologist.
The cooling system of a car plays an important role in its operation. Hot summers affect the cooling system as a lot of stress needs to be put on the vehicle’s cooling system. One should maintain the cooling system in good condition because your car’s engine cannot do well without a coolant.
The engine in a car cannot run without the coolant
Check the level of coolant in cooling system when the engine is cold. Do not open the radiator cap when the engine is running as it means it is still under pressure and it may burn you as the pressure is released. If you are refilling the system regularly check for the leakage in the system.
Engine coolant will remove a lot of heat
To keep your engine running efficiently, place an engine coolant in the system as it removes a lot of heat from the engine. Depending on the type of antifreeze coolant placed in the car, it will last from 30,000 to 50,000 miles or about three years. Check engine’s coolant level by locating the plastic coolant reservoir below the hood. The coolant reservoir will have high and low markings on it and the level of coolant should be in between those two markings. The reservoir is bolted on one side of the engine bay or other and it will be a white semi-transparent bottle.
Dilute coolant with water
Coolant should be mixed with water in 50-50 ratio. Do not use tap water directly into the system. Using a coolant prevents corrosion and freezing. The cooling system consists of both coolant-antifreeze and water so that’s why dilute it and pour into the cooling system. Check for the coolant-antifreeze level on a weekly basis, and if its low fill to the maximum level on the tank.
Flush out your coolant-antifreeze from the cooling system for every two years as it degrades and contaminates. If you forget to flush, it can damage the radiator, clog heater core and can cause failure of water pump. Some manufacturers are selling coolants which are already mixed with water for the motorists who would like to go in an easy way to top off.
Coolants of different color must be avoided
Do not mix coolants of different colors at once. Use only coolants recommended by your manufacturer in owner’s manual. If your coolant is pink in color, don’t mix it with a green formulation else finally you will end up with a thick solution which does not work properly.
Drive-by-wire is a steering mechanism in cars that uses electronic control and electric actuators in the place of traditional and mechanical systems. This eliminates a lot of mechanical components from the vehicle and has its own advantages.
Disadvantages of the traditional power steering system
- The power steering in a car runs all the time the engine is on.
- This leads to wastage of energy and fuel.
Drive-by-wire overcomes the problem
Over the recent years, there have been a lot of advancements in the steering system to overcome this problem. One of those advancements made is the drive-by-wire or steer-by-wire system. Being entirely electronic, this system would completely removes the need mechanically connecting the steering wheel and with the wheels.
How it works
There are steering wheels that come as part of video games. This would be very similar, with sensors absorbing information about the steering actions done by the driver, and the steering action feedback done by the wheels. The sensors enable to control the motorized steering. The straightforward advantage this system is that it creates a lot of space and reduces weight. It also would reduce vibration in the car.
A concept-car of this mechanism was developed by general motors, and it was called the ‘Hy-wire’. The most important feature of this car is that you can fine tune the car’s steering according to your own preferences without doing anything mechanically in the car. This is done by making adjustments in the computer software that comes with the system. It is akin to how we adjust seat positions today, tomorrow, we might see the same controls being used for steering purposes. This can be used to shift between the driving preferences of different drivers.
- Improved safety with the usage of systems like ESC (electronic stability control).
- Improved ergonomics in terms of force applied by the driver and flexibility in controls.
- This flexibility offers a lot of options in terms of vehicle’s design.
- The cost of drive by wire is always higher than the traditional power steering systems. This is due to the crucial, high precision electronic devices used.
- To make the system fail-proof and to improve safety, (driving is highly important for safety), a lot of other systems like sensors have to be added. These are simply not needed for a traditional system. An understanding of these highly technological systems is not easy for existing drivers.
- Even if all systems are properly designed, there is always a possibility of system failure. If any such thing happens at high speeds, there is nothing to give support. For example, if the central control unit in the car malfunctions, all systems would be in trouble, and this would be dangerous. This is quite unlikely in a traditional car where, it is improbable for all the systems to break down at the same time.
Space maintainer, an device used by dentists or orthodontists made from metal or acrylic. It can either be cemented or be removed from the child’s mouth. Its purpose is to maintain space and allow the permanent tooth to erupt in place. There may be the need of the space maintainers if children lose their teeth at an early age, or have a primary tooth extracted due to dental decay.
In this article, we will discuss the need, maintenance and the types of dental space maintainers.
Need for dental space maintainers
- When the child loses his/her teeth in early age.
- Its main purpose is to maintain space and allow the permanent tooth to erupt in place.
- If the space is not maintained, there is a possibility of shifting of teeth to open space.
- In some cases primary tooth may be missing, in order to avoid the coming (permanent) tooth erupt properly in space, space maintainers are required.
- Moreover, space maintainers are used to ensure enough room for the permanent tooth.
Types of dental space maintainers
Space maintainers are of two types: fixed and removable
- Removable: These space maintainers are similar to the appliance used in orthodontic treatment and are made from acrylic material.
- Fixed: There are four different kinds of fixed space maintainers; crown and loop, distal shoe, unilateral and lingual.
- Unilateral and crown and loop: This type of space maintainers are placed on the one side of the mouth. The unilateral space maintainer when placed will wrap around the outside of the tooth connecting to a metal loop that holds the space intact. The crown and loop space maintainers are the actual crown covering the tooth and are attached to the loop so as to ensure that there is enough space for erupting tooth.
- Distal shoe space maintainer: This type of space maintainer is generally used for un-erupted permanent molar tooth. This is the most complicated maintainer, as the metal is inserted in the gums for keeping the space open from closing. The dentist will also monitor the progress of eruption of permanent molar.
- Lingual space maintainer: This maintainers are bilateral in nature and are cemented to the molars connected by a wire. This is usually used for one missing tooth.
Care and maintenance
At first space maintainers may feel unusual. But after a few days you get used to it. For keeping the gum tissues healthy, your child needs to brush their teeth regularly. When there are space maintainers are applied, your child should avoid sticky or hard food and chew gum and candies. This can loosen the band and get easily caught in the wires. See the dentist at regular intervals and get your space maintainer’s position checked, as if they become loose, there is a possibility of swallowing or inhaling through the lungs.
Finally, see to it that your child should not push on the space maintainers using their fingers, which can bend or loosen the wires.
A Hatch back is a car with a rear door which opens upwards. Some cars have a foldable second row of seats to include more cargo space.
1) Three-door – This car has a compact body with two doors on the sides and a rear door. An example is Audi A3.
2) Five-door – four doors on the sides and a rear door. More preferred due to space.
3) Two-box or three-box design: This is another method of classification. According to the car design, the body can be divided into engine, passenger and cargo. The hatch back either has a two box design or a three-box design. In the two box design, both the luggage and the second row of seats are accommodated in the second box. But in a three box design, the third box is entirely meant for luggage (if there is a third row, it can be folded)
Difference between a Sedan and a Hatchback:
Even though the Sedan and the hatchback may look similar, they have a number of differences. Firstly, the sedan is longer than a Hatchback. The sedan has a separate section as the cargo area, while that extra length is simply absent from the hatchback. Te hatchback, however compensates for the loss in cargo area by allowing one to access the space available behind the second row of seats. However, the cargo space is bigger in size in a sedan than in a hatchback. But the advantage in a Hatch back is that the last row of seats can be folded or moved in order to increase the cargo space. That way, even things that are too big for a sedan’s cargo area would fit in.
- The main advantage is the flexibility of the cargo-space. This is something that a sedan doesn’t have. A fairly huge amount of volume can be made available through adjusting the last row of seats.
- A SUV and a minivan are better in their own two aspects than a hatchback – performance and space. But the advantage here is that it is compact and less costly than an SUV whereas having almost the same space inside and sturdier and better passenger comfort than a minivan.
Rear end collision could create severe damage.
In certain models, passenger space often have to be negotiated for luggage area.
Purchase: Suitable for luggage or more people, but not both.