When you want to hire a venue for your wedding. You need to confirm small details, for this ask some questions when you visit the venues, before you hire it. It is better to write the questions that are to be asked. You spend a lot of money on the wedding venue, so you should know every detail of the venue. There are few questions in each category that are to be asked while electing potential wedding venues, such as:
- Ask whether they have the availability on your preferred wedding dates?
- Can you have an exclusive use of the venue or are there other wedding taking place?
- Whether they have standard wedding packages and what are they?
- Know about what is the maximum capacity for a sit down dinner ?
- Know whether they are licensed for civil ceremonies?
- Find, do they allow throwing rice or confetti after the ceremony?
- Whether they provide the designated room for the ceremony?
- Do they have any restrictions on photographing during ceremony?
Questions about catering:
- Find, whether they cater or do they use outside suppliers for cater?
- How the dietary requirements are dealt?
- Are Drinks packages offered?
- Do they cut and serve the cake in wedding?
- Do they arrange the place to bride and bridesmaids get ready before ceremony?
- Find, do they deal with local hotels for guests?
- Ask, whether there is proper place to park the vehicles for guests?
- Is there secure room to store the wedding presents, which can be collected next day?
- So these are the questions to be asked, when you visit the wedding venue. Because it is better to know everything, before hiring it. And you can choose a venue, which is convenient for you.